Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 5 ....

Morning weigh in is 192.4.  So, in spite of myself probably eating too many veggies yesterday AND being on my monthly female cycle, I managed to lose 4 oz from yesterday mornings weigh in.  It still sounds terrible but at least it's going down.  I truly have a goal of 160. If I make it there, I'll be amazed with myself! I've considered posting photos but I'm not sure if I'll have the courage until my body starts looking a little different. I hate the fat! I hate getting older too! Oh, I know, I'm supposed to be 47 and FABULOUS, embrace my curves, love the skin that I'm in, and all that..... Whatever! I hate it! So, I just have to get back to a better me. I still love myself...for the most part. But, I need to get a body back that I can love a little more :/  I just do.

Plan of action for today is to try some of my new medifast food.  I got 2 boxes in yesterday that I got from an ebay seller. I've joined medifast before but didn't have the $$ right now to fully "invest" until I knew I was going to be able to do it. So, $18 per box on ebay was better than nothing. In my new shipment, I got: caramel crunch bars, oatmeal raisin bars (tried last night and not too bad), more dutch choc shakes, beef veg soup (need to soak one of those for later), parmesan cheese puffs (not great but do-able), chicken and wild rice soup, and more peanut butter crunch bars.  Strange to say, I'm getting used to the food. 

Could I possibly be in the 180's by next week?  Oh, I hope so....  I'm going to start exercising today.  Elliptical machine should help a little, I think.  So, I'll write more tonight!  Good luck for anyone on this journey with me :)  We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment