Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 1....

Started a diet today....it's Medifast.  My friend recently lost 20 lbs on it in virtually 2 months so I said, what the heck?  I have virtually 40 lbs to lose before I can truly feel good in my skin again.  I started out at 196.8 today and I'm 5'5", 47 years old.  It's time!  I am surprised that today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I plan to blog here each day to record my progress....I figure, if I can help anyone else with thoughts of doing this diet plan, then that's a good thing.  So far, I've had 2 dutch chocolate shakes (the 2nd I made coffee like by adding 1 tbsp of instant nescafe coffee.)  It was good.  I had a bag of cinnamon pretzels (neh), and a peanut butter crunch bar (so so)   I think I can do this, though.  The one thing that is getting me is how many trips to the bathroom I'm taking.....but, then, drinking lots and lots of water, too.  I am hopeful with this.  For me, I really need something strict...otherwise, I'll push "points" or whatever other method to it's dire limits.  This will work.  I'll see to it that it does.  I really want to be 160, size 10, but I'd take 156.8 :), of course.  Good luck to me and stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment