Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4 Beginning....

As said, yesterday was difficult.  I just discovered why....got my monthly this a.m. and I'm up 2 oz. from yesterday morning. I guess that really isn't so bad.  Hopefully, some new food is in the mail today for me.  I initially only ordered 3 boxes (dutch choc shakes, peanut butter crunch bars, and cinnamon pretzels.)  Needless to say, I'm bored with those 3 items.  I do look forward to baked chicken and veggies more than I ever did before, though!  Last night, I made some portobello mushrooms and they were divine!  I just marinated them in fat free kraft marinade (just enough to coat) and baked them in the oven at 375 for 30 min, wrapped in foil.  Very good....and, good for you. I've recently heard 2 studies in which they can actually aid in the reversal of cancer.  So, I'll be eating those once a week.  I went to tan yesterday (thinking brown fat is better than white fat) and I burned some parts of me that haven't seen the sun in a while (:  .... ouch.  So, getting ready for a better year. I know I can do it....just have to stay focused.  I'll write more tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment